Rock climbing activities for youth groups
When working with youth groups, Adventure Time ensures a youth work approach in the delivery of activities.
Outdoor activities can be fun, enjoyable and challenging, but they can also be educational. It can facilitate the personal and social development of young people, creating a space for them to develop core life skills such as: teamwork, communication, trust and improve their physical well-being.
Our experienced staff members understand that members of youth groups have unique development needs, and are experts at getting the best out of every participant. It’s friendly and fun, but we encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves and their continuing development as individuals.
Typical Session Outline
- Gear and safety talk
- Team Games & Challenges
- Warm up climb learning signals
- 3 – 4 climbs
- 2 abseils
- Learn climbing techniques and how to belay
Information and price:
- Dates: All year round
- Activities:Team Games, Rock-Climbing & Abseiling
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Group price: €130 per 6 young people (Leaders go free)
- One to One price: €80 (Leaders go free)
- Age: Must be at 7 years of age
- Supervision Ratio: 1 Instructor to 6 young people
- Price includes: Instructor/s, all equipment
Call now on 0857200198 or follow the link below to make a booking