- By making your booking with us, you will be regarded as having had the opportunity to have read and understood our Terms and Conditions of Booking and to have actually done so before a contract between us came into existence.
- All participants must be over 18 years old unless participation is approved by their legal guardian.
- No provisional bookings will be taken. Bookings are not considered confirmed until a signed booking form and appropriate payment have been received.
- Deposits are non-refundable but may, at the discretion of the company directors, be transferable to another date or product
- Cancellations made 2 to 7 days in advance of the start date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost of the booking, cancellations made within 24hrs of the start date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total cost of the booking.
- Full refunds will be issued if cancellation is made 7 days prior (any fees incurred will be deducted, booking fees etc)
- If Adventure Time has to cancel a booking for any reason the participants will be given as much notice as is possible and will be offered the choice of a full refund or a change of dates.
- Participants of activities/courses/events booked with Adventure Time will be expected to abide by all health and safety regulations and instructions as outlined by Adventure Time staff at all times. Failure to do so will mean immediate removal from the course/activity/event.
- Adventure Time has full public liability insurance cover for all activities/courses/events provided by the company, details of which are available on request.
- Personal insurance against injury, accident or loss while participating in Adventure Time activities/courses/events or for cancellation of travel plans is the responsibility of the client.
- Adventure Time will accept no responsibility for the personal property of clients of Adventure Time.
- We emphasise that some of the events you may book are by their nature inherently dangerous and by participating in these you acknowledge and assume the inherent risks involved.
- The use of alcohol or drugs or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs whilst participating in such events is strictly forbidden.
- Some of the services which make up your booking maybe provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions.
- Clients with special medical conditions should also check that their GP considers them safe to book the activity of interest and advise us of any such condition when booking. Necessary medication should be brought with you.
- Activities are not recommended for those with serious health conditions. If you have an existing medical problem, allergies or disability which may affect your activity you must let us know the details of such condition before you make your booking.
- Failure to comply with above clauses will negate your rights to instigate a course of action or follow on proceedings against us. All reasonable care will be taken by us.
In the event of poor weather conditions, activities will be cancelled with the safety of the group in mind. You will, however, be entitled to reschedule the activity or a full refund will be given.