Adventure Time Rock Climbing Policies
- By making your booking with us, you will be regarded as having had the opportunity to have read and understood our Terms and Conditions of Booking and to have actually done so before a contract between us came into existence.
- All participants must be over 18 years old unless participation is approved by their legal guardian.
- No provisional bookings will be taken. Bookings are not considered confirmed until a signed booking form and appropriate payment have been received.
- Deposits are non-refundable but may, at the discretion of the company directors, be transferable to another date or product
- Cancellations made 2 to 7 days in advance of the start date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost of the booking, cancellations made within 24hrs of the start date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total cost of the booking.
- Full refunds will be issued if cancellation is made 7 days prior (any fees incurred will be deducted, booking fees etc)
- If Adventure Time has to cancel a booking for any reason the participants will be given as much notice as is possible and will be offered the choice of a full refund or a change of dates.
- Participants of activities/courses/events booked with Adventure Time will be expected to abide by all health and safety regulations and instructions as outlined by Adventure Time staff at all times. Failure to do so will mean immediate removal from the course/activity/event.
- Adventure Time has full public liability insurance cover for all activities/courses/events provided by the company, details of which are available on request.
- Personal insurance against injury, accident or loss while participating in Adventure Time activities/courses/events or for cancellation of travel plans is the responsibility of the client.
- Adventure Time will accept no responsibility for the personal property of clients of Adventure Time.
- We emphasise that some of the events you may book are by their nature inherently dangerous and by participating in these you acknowledge and assume the inherent risks involved.
- The use of alcohol or drugs or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs whilst participating in such events is strictly forbidden.
- Some of the services which make up your booking maybe provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions.
- Clients with special medical conditions should also check that their GP considers them safe to book the activity of interest and advise us of any such condition when booking. Necessary medication should be brought with you.
- Activities are not recommended for those with serious health conditions. If you have an existing medical problem, allergies or disability which may affect your activity you must let us know the details of such condition before you make your booking.
- Failure to comply with above clauses will negate your rights to instigate a course of action or follow on proceedings against us. All reasonable care will be taken by us.
In the event of poor weather conditions, activities will be cancelled with the safety of the group in mind. You will, however, be entitled to reschedule the activity or a full refund will be given.
This policy sets out our policy on the privacy of the individual. We take your privacy seriously and information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1.0 – Your Consent
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it.
2.0 – How do we collect personal information about you and how is it used?
- 2.1 You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- 2.2 You may use our services and give your name and e-mail address to make a comment about our services or Web site.
- 2.3 If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask your name, address and e-mail address.
- 2.4 We will collect information about your tastes and preferences, both when you tell us and by analysis of customer traffic, including using “cookies”.
- 2.5 It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for example, about your health and age) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Such information (“sensitive information”) will only be disclosed with your express consent.
- 2.6 It may be that you provide us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in making payment to us. Any such information (confidential financial information) will be disclosed only in accordance with the disclosure policy below.
- 2.7 We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- 2.8 We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our Web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
3.0 – Traffic News
We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
4.0 – Disclosure policy
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users.
5.0 – How do we protect your information?
We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity or for other personal information before we can process your call or enquiry further.
6.0 – What are cookies and how do we deal with them?
When someone visits our site we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small amounts of data that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|__utma||Google Analytics||Logs user activity on websites|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||Logs user activity on websites|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||Logs user activity on websites|
|NID||google.co.uk||Unique identifiers given to each computer to allow traffic analysis to Google Maps.|
|PREF||Google Analytics||Unique identifiers given to each computer to allow traffic analysis to Google Maps.|
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visithttp://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may embed content such as YouTube videos. Embedded content may set cookies which are completely outside of our control.
7.0 – How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please call us on 0857200198 or email via our contact section.
Data Protection Policy
Purpose of this policy
This policy is a statement of Adventure Time’s commitment to protect the rights and privacy of individuals in accordance with the Data Protection Acts.
We collect and use information to provide the following services:
• To undertake advertising, marketing, direct marketing and public relation exercises.
• To provide a full range of database management services, including supplying consumer and business data, data profiling, data hygiene, data capture and address validation and correction.
• To perform accounting and other record-keeping functions.
• To provide personnel, payroll and pension administration services
• Use of name and address data for identity verification, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering services.
Data Protection Principles
We shall perform our responsibilities under the Data Protection Acts in accordance with the following eight Data Protection principles:
Obtain and process information fairly
We shall obtain and process personal data fairly and in accordance with statutory and other legal obligations.
Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes
We shall keep personal data for purposes that are specific, lawful and clearly stated. Personal data will only be processed in a manner compatible with these purposes as defined in the company personal data usage matrix.
Use and disclose only in ways compatible with these purposes
We shall use and disclose personal data only in circumstances that are necessary for the purposes for which we collected the data.
Keep it safe and secure
We shall take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data and against its accidental loss or destruction.
Keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date
We adopt procedures that ensure high levels of data accuracy, completeness and that data is up-to-date.
Ensure it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
We shall only hold personal data to the extent that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
Retain for no longer than is necessary
We have a retention policy for personal data.
Give a copy of his/ her personal data to that individual, on request
We adopt procedures to ensure that data subjects can exercise their rights under the Data Protection legislation to access their data.
This Data Protection Policy will be reviewed regularly in light of any legislative or other relevant developments.
Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Conditions of use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, West Coast Climbing & Adventure Ltd agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of West Coast Climbing & Adventure Ltd. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Click the link below to view a PDF copy of our Insurance Policy