Hi, I’m Daniel and welcome to my adventure business website. I have always had a passion for the outdoors and have been working in the adventure industry for over 9 years. I have worked as an adventure instructor for many adventure companies in many parts of the country, gaining a vast amount of experience and skills. I have guided and instructed in Rock-Climbing, Kayaking, Rafting, Caving, Gorge Walking, High Rope activities, Coasteering, Mountain Biking, Orienteering to name a few.
My love for the outdoors has taken me on great adventures throughout Ireland, UK, Slovenia, Italy, France, Switzerland and Austria. This, along with my qualifications, has given me a high level of experience and skills when working with young people and adults in a diverse capacity. As you can see, I am extremely passionate about the outdoors and my free time is usually taken up by me finding a new adventure in the snow, the sea, on a river or up a mountain.
I currently hold the following qualifications and certifications:
- Mountaineering Ireland SPA trainer (Rock Climbing Instructor)
- Canoeing Ireland Level 3 Kayaking Instructor
- Coaching Ireland Tutor
- Barnardos Childrens First, Child Protection Training
- Remote Emergency First Aid 3
- FETAC Level 5 in Outdoor Education
- Masters in Community and Youth Work
I am a member of the following organisations
- Member of the Association of Mountaineering Instructors
- Member of Mountaineering Ireland (Garda Vetted)
- Member of Canoeing Ireland (Garda Vetted)
Call now on 0857220198 or follow the link below to make a booking